International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by sakotapt on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:11 pm

here is the link: http://mcsro.com/info_detail.php?InfoId=60


all credits go to www.mcsro.com


press thanks if i helped u ^^
avatar
sakotapt
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 45
Age : 22
Location : Portugal
Job/hobbies : girls ^^
Thanked : 2
Silk : 2509
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by GoldiLocks on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:30 pm

can someone test this and let me know if it works? if so... i'll make it a sticky... and move it to the right section.

_________________


avatar
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Age : 40
Location : Canada eh?
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any

Thanked : 42
Silk : 5355
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by sakotapt on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:08 am

it's in guides and tuto. i thought it was the right section. it works for me.
avatar
sakotapt
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 45
Age : 22
Location : Portugal
Job/hobbies : girls ^^
Thanked : 2
Silk : 2509
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by GoldiLocks on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:31 am

sakotapt wrote:it's in guides and tuto. i thought it was the right section. it works for me.

You were close... its in the iSRO section.. not the cSRO section... after a admin or helper checks it out i'll put it in the correct spot tho.

_________________


avatar
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Age : 40
Location : Canada eh?
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any

Thanked : 42
Silk : 5355
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by sakotapt on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:16 am

ah sorry didn't see that. my bad.
avatar
sakotapt
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 45
Age : 22
Location : Portugal
Job/hobbies : girls ^^
Thanked : 2
Silk : 2509
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by Ranked on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:28 am

Must i add sro_client.exe, silkroad.exe and Flagship.exe?

Or can i only add flagship.exe to play csro?

I´ve add flagship.exe bot it dont work for me. Sad
avatar
Ranked
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 16
Age : 27
Location : 127.0.0.1
Thanked : 1
Silk : 2456
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by sakotapt on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:51 am

try to add those .exe that are on the photo.
avatar
sakotapt
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 45
Age : 22
Location : Portugal
Job/hobbies : girls ^^
Thanked : 2
Silk : 2509
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by Ranked on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:59 am

sakotapt wrote:try to add those .exe that are on the photo.

But DVDFab is a DVD/CD ripping Program.

Do you have 64bit?
avatar
Ranked
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 16
Age : 27
Location : 127.0.0.1
Thanked : 1
Silk : 2456
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by sakotapt on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:46 am

yes i do. lol that's because the onwer of the pic added those .exe loool.

just add those that are related to sro.
avatar
sakotapt
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 45
Age : 22
Location : Portugal
Job/hobbies : girls ^^
Thanked : 2
Silk : 2509
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by GoldiLocks on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:06 pm

You add in all the .exe files for Flagship, ipmana (if you use this) and the files for silkroad and everything works fine!!!! I think I'll sticky this!!!!

Goldi

_________________


avatar
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Age : 40
Location : Canada eh?
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any

Thanked : 42
Silk : 5355
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by sakotapt on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:21 am

thanks Very Happy hope it solves everyones problem while running fs on windows7 64 bits.


SakotaPT aka HalloweenPT
avatar
sakotapt
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 45
Age : 22
Location : Portugal
Job/hobbies : girls ^^
Thanked : 2
Silk : 2509
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by GoldiLocks on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:50 am

I think i spoke to soon.... I configured flagship on a XP box all is working fine.... did the same on the WIN 7 64BIT. And my role is not showing up when I log in..... so this fix will let u launch Flagship but does nto seem to fix 100% of the problems.

_________________


avatar
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Age : 40
Location : Canada eh?
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any

Thanked : 42
Silk : 5355
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by Ranked on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:03 am

@GoldiLocks: Work the method form mcsro.com on your Win7 64bit?


Last edited by Ranked on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ranked
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 16
Age : 27
Location : 127.0.0.1
Thanked : 1
Silk : 2456
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by GoldiLocks on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:07 am

Ranked wrote:@GoldiLocks: Work the method form mcsro.com on you Win7 64bit?

I can get the client and stuff to work now... but it does nto detect my Roles. Something else maybe blocking it. (I have a network of 10 computers here.... so i think its the firewall or something... i'll let everyone know asap.)


Last edited by GoldiLocks on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


avatar
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Age : 40
Location : Canada eh?
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any

Thanked : 42
Silk : 5355
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by Ranked on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:13 am

Yes i have this problem, too.

I can start cSRO with FS but he cant recognize my char.

My Antivir (Kaspersky) is deactivated.


Last edited by Ranked on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ranked
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 16
Age : 27
Location : 127.0.0.1
Thanked : 1
Silk : 2456
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by GoldiLocks on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:15 am

Ranked wrote:Yes i have this problem, too.

I can start cSRO with FS but he cant recognize my char.

What virus scan program are u running?

_________________


avatar
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Age : 40
Location : Canada eh?
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any

Thanked : 42
Silk : 5355
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by Ranked on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:22 am

I use Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, but i deactivated the protection.

I test FS without Kaspersky and i close the program full, because if the protection deactivated KIS makes updates in the background.

But now i cant connect on my server on csro.

Whats your av?
avatar
Ranked
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 16
Age : 27
Location : 127.0.0.1
Thanked : 1
Silk : 2456
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by Hysonktu on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:26 am

dudes...for me (Win 7 64 bit) this "tutorial" did not work...and that was some months ago...so i dont see why it should work now...maybe it fixes the issues for the xp version of 64 bit but still not for win7 64 bit
avatar
Hysonktu
New Member
New Member

Male
Number of posts : 57
Age : 27
Location : Germany

Thanked : 3
Silk : 3261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by GoldiLocks on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:00 am

Hysonktu wrote:dudes...for me (Win 7 64 bit) this "tutorial" did not work...and that was some months ago...so i dont see why it should work now...maybe it fixes the issues for the xp version of 64 bit but still not for win7 64 bit

DUDE SRO is a windows app and i have it running on lynux and a mac.... so nothing can not be made to work... its just silly code.

_________________


avatar
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Age : 40
Location : Canada eh?
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any

Thanked : 42
Silk : 5355
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by Hysonktu on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:04 am

GoldiLocks wrote:
Hysonktu wrote:dudes...for me (Win 7 64 bit) this "tutorial" did not work...and that was some months ago...so i dont see why it should work now...maybe it fixes the issues for the xp version of 64 bit but still not for win7 64 bit

DUDE SRO is a windows app and i have it running on lynux and a mac.... so nothing can not be made to work... its just silly code.

first question: why the Love are you using a mac?^^

i dont say that i will never work BUT it will not work with this tutorial at mcsro...since i see no reason why it should work if nothing has changed.
and calm down a lil please Razz
avatar
Hysonktu
New Member
New Member

Male
Number of posts : 57
Age : 27
Location : Germany

Thanked : 3
Silk : 3261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by GoldiLocks on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:28 am

Hysonktu wrote:
GoldiLocks wrote:
Hysonktu wrote:dudes...for me (Win 7 64 bit) this "tutorial" did not work...and that was some months ago...so i dont see why it should work now...maybe it fixes the issues for the xp version of 64 bit but still not for win7 64 bit

DUDE SRO is a windows app and i have it running on lynux and a mac.... so nothing can not be made to work... its just silly code.

first question: why the Love are you using a mac?^^

i dont say that i will never work BUT it will not work with this tutorial at mcsro...since i see no reason why it should work if nothing has changed.
and calm down a lil please Razz

1) Mac Vs PC .... the commercials do not lie. Need I say more?

2) And your correct this tutorial does not work 100% but it gets things 1 step closer. But I am hell bent on find out why!

3) I was point fun at your comment!

4) I am female... there for not a dude.... Razz


_________________


avatar
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Age : 40
Location : Canada eh?
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any

Thanked : 42
Silk : 5355
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by Hysonktu on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:02 am

stop gendering...dudes means a bunch of ppl and not only guys Razz i wish you good luck on finding out whats the problem

and yeah you are right...the commercials and the whole media never lie OO
avatar
Hysonktu
New Member
New Member

Male
Number of posts : 57
Age : 27
Location : Germany

Thanked : 3
Silk : 3261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by GoldiLocks on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 am

Hysonktu wrote:stop gendering...dudes means a bunch of ppl and not only guys Razz i wish you good luck on finding out whats the problem

and yeah you are right...the commercials and the whole media never lie OO

dude [duːd djuːd]
n Informal
1. Western US and Canadian a city dweller, esp one holidaying on a ranch (sry do not live on a ranch but the canada part is right)
2. Chiefly US and Canadian a dandy (noppers... not I)
3. US and Canadian a person: often used to any male in direct address (not male)
[of unknown origin]
dudish adj
dudishly adv

...... sry could not resist Very Happy

_________________


avatar
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Age : 40
Location : Canada eh?
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any

Thanked : 42
Silk : 5355
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by Hysonktu on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:32 am

GoldiLocks wrote:
Hysonktu wrote:stop gendering...dudes means a bunch of ppl and not only guys Razz i wish you good luck on finding out whats the problem

and yeah you are right...the commercials and the whole media never lie OO

dude [duːd djuːd]
n Informal
1.
Western US and Canadian a city dweller, esp one holidaying on a ranch
(sry do not live on a ranch but the canada part is right)
2. Chiefly US and Canadian a dandy (noppers... not I)
3. US and Canadian a person: often used to any male in direct address (not male)
[of unknown origin]
dudish adj
dudishly adv

...... sry could not resist Very Happy

Very Happy

good point...but since english is not my mother tongue i only learned something more Razz
since in the german language there are words for a bunch of ppl no matter the gender
and women start annoying with gendering every word Oo
the best example would be:
Studenten....this means students(university)
the femal for Studenten would be Studentinnen (which was used before but for all the ppl it was only Studenten)
then the universitys started writing it like this: Student(Innen) which looks aweful Very Happy
and so they decided a new word for all the ppl which is Studierende

thats so much nonsense Very Happy

i hope you got that i hope you can manage to make fs run on a 64 bit OS which would be very nice
and greetings to canada Smile
avatar
Hysonktu
New Member
New Member

Male
Number of posts : 57
Age : 27
Location : Germany

Thanked : 3
Silk : 3261
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by GoldiLocks on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 am

Hysonktu wrote:
GoldiLocks wrote:
Hysonktu wrote:stop gendering...dudes means a bunch of ppl and not only guys Razz i wish you good luck on finding out whats the problem

and yeah you are right...the commercials and the whole media never lie OO

dude [duːd djuːd]
n Informal
1.
Western US and Canadian a city dweller, esp one holidaying on a ranch
(sry do not live on a ranch but the canada part is right)
2. Chiefly US and Canadian a dandy (noppers... not I)
3. US and Canadian a person: often used to any male in direct address (not male)
[of unknown origin]
dudish adj
dudishly adv

...... sry could not resist Very Happy

Very Happy

good point...but since english is not my mother tongue i only learned something more Razz
since in the german language there are words for a bunch of ppl no matter the gender
and women start annoying with gendering every word Oo
the best example would be:
Studenten....this means students(university)
the femal for Studenten would be Studentinnen (which was used before but for all the ppl it was only Studenten)
then the universitys started writing it like this: Student(Innen) which looks aweful Very Happy
and so they decided a new word for all the ppl which is Studierende

thats so much nonsense Very Happy

i hope you got that i hope you can manage to make fs run on a 64 bit OS which would be very nice
and greetings to canada Smile

Same to you!

_________________


avatar
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Age : 40
Location : Canada eh?
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any

Thanked : 42
Silk : 5355
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide how to use flagship with w7 64 bits!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum