International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

SUNTEK Guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUNTEK Guild

Post by Cavorka on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Hello guys! I play on server Extraordinary. For those of you who don't have a chinese pach instaled it's this server, as I call it "io-eo" :

I have a new guild, well it's not that new,called SUNTEK .From different reassons I coden't make lvl up to it. Currently it's only at lvl 2. GP comes realy slow you know, so I will increase the lvl as we go. It's just me and 2 more guys and a girl.So 4 people, we are pretty active players.Ok there are other players registerd, but there chinese and they never interact with us or whatever (I'm glad to have them on board, at least they bring GP )
You can find me in game every day, sometimes all day but only when I'm afk on taxi it depends...
Main attribute for you to join the guild would be to speech a little bit of english.
Allright, if you whanna join pm or leave a offline messege to: KARMA , blacksworad , Nexon , staff1 . ...well as you can see not the most interesting names out there but don't judge a book by it's cover or name, for that matter
Cavorka

Male
Number of posts : 25

Silk : 2919
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNTEK Guild

Post by MuKu on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:28 am

hmm when ur lvls are not to high i will offer you guys to join my server Very Happy
also guild/union.

English name: Great Dream
My Guild [EuroTeam]
MuKu
Section Moderator
Section Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 706

Silk : 4304
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://euroteam.ucoz.com/

Back to top Go down