International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

European Character - Full Str or Full Int?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

European Character - Full Str or Full Int?

Post by Coyote. on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:42 am

Hello everyone!,

I come with a little request from you, I really can't decide what character should i take, i have three Options -

1. Go with 1 Hand / 2 Hand Warrior with cleric subclass, or just 2 Hand / cleric or 1 hand / cleric, because 1h/2h together requires much SP farming and i am not really into it. =/

2.
Go with Rogue / Cleric - Getting really bored of it, but still it's my favorite build.

3.
Go with Bard / Cleric - Bard / cleric because of the Party play and of course bard is the second fastest leveler behind wizard, at-least I think so.


Mainly I am looking for a solo character because I don't really see here in c-SRO no party's Most of the people are over 70 lvl.. Soo, there's no big party play for low levels here,

Regards.
avatar
Coyote.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 29
Age : 21
Location : Latvia
Thanked : 3
Silk : 2974
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: European Character - Full Str or Full Int?

Post by MuKu on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:23 am

i think 2h cleric will be good.
he do good dmg and with cleric you will be very strong in def.
you dont need 1h... but you can use 1h sword/shield as warrior buffer. (without 1h skills).
i think that will be the best from your offers ^^

_________________
My Server

English name: Great Dream
My Guild [EuroTeam]
avatar
MuKu
Section Moderator
Section Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 706
Age : 28
Location : Germany

Thanked : 12
Silk : 4210
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://euroteam.ucoz.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: European Character - Full Str or Full Int?

Post by Zu on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Inasomia wrote:1. Go with 1 Hand / 2 Hand Warrior with cleric subclass, or just 2 Hand / cleric or 1 hand / cleric, because 1h/2h together requires much SP farming and i am not really into it. =/
Go 2h/cleric, because of a higher damage, and makes grinding a bit easier. Don't go 1h/cleric, unless you're always in a party (which you're not). If you want 1h, go with warlock as submastery. The debuffs makes killing somewhat easier.

2.
Go with Rogue / Cleric - Getting really bored of it, but still it's my favorite build.
I agree that this build is boring. But you can't dislike the damage!

3. Go with Bard / Cleric - Bard / cleric because of the Party play and of course bard is the second fastest leveler behind wizard, at-least I think so.
This build is one of the most SP required builds, atleast if you want to be good in parties. Though this build will be totally worth it, and playing solo won't be a single problem. I would level some cleric offensive skills, because in the lower levels, bard only provides 2 offensive skills (lvl 1-59).

Since you want to be in a party at high levels, the best options are 1h/warlock or bard/cleric. Why not 1h/cleric? Because during party play you can't switch to the cleric rod anyways, else the buffs will disappear. And with warlock as sub you can solo grind. Both require decent SP, but the result will be worth it.
avatar
Zu
New Member
New Member

Male
Number of posts : 68
Age : 24
Location : >:3

Thanked : 4
Silk : 3165
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: European Character - Full Str or Full Int?

Post by Tala l RoCÈýPain on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 am

Zu wrote:
Inasomia wrote:1. Go with 1 Hand / 2 Hand Warrior with cleric subclass, or just 2 Hand / cleric or 1 hand / cleric, because 1h/2h together requires much SP farming and i am not really into it. =/
Go 2h/cleric, because of a higher damage, and makes grinding a bit easier. Don't go 1h/cleric, unless you're always in a party (which you're not). If you want 1h, go with warlock as submastery. The debuffs makes killing somewhat easier.

2.
Go with Rogue / Cleric - Getting really bored of it, but still it's my favorite build.
I agree that this build is boring. But you can't dislike the damage!

3. Go with Bard / Cleric - Bard / cleric because of the Party play and of course bard is the second fastest leveler behind wizard, at-least I think so.
This build is one of the most SP required builds, atleast if you want to be good in parties. Though this build will be totally worth it, and playing solo won't be a single problem. I would level some cleric offensive skills, because in the lower levels, bard only provides 2 offensive skills (lvl 1-59).

Since you want to be in a party at high levels, the best options are 1h/warlock or bard/cleric. Why not 1h/cleric? Because during party play you can't switch to the cleric rod anyways, else the buffs will disappear. And with warlock as sub you can solo grind. Both require decent SP, but the result will be worth it.

you can also solo grind with cleric.... where is the prob with 1h/cleric ? change to cleric buff will disappear do recovery div holy spell maybe bless and healing orbit change back to 1h buff your party members and finish =P ok in party its really bad but most of time there is a cleric =) but i dont understand the sentence "And with warlock as sub you can solo grind." You cant do with cleric ?

_________________

avatar
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 916
Age : 25
Location : Germany

Thanked : 35
Silk : 4551
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: European Character - Full Str or Full Int?

Post by Coyote. on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:45 am

Anyway, thanks for your support/help, I finally decided that I will take Bard/Cleric. And it doesn't need that much SP that i thought, I used a SP calculator and till 80 LVL I need 336,003 SP points, Again - thanks.

Regards,
Inasomia.
avatar
Coyote.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 29
Age : 21
Location : Latvia
Thanked : 3
Silk : 2974
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: European Character - Full Str or Full Int?

Post by Zu on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:10 am

Tala wrote:you can also solo grind with cleric.... where is the prob with 1h/cleric ? change to cleric buff will disappear do recovery div holy spell maybe bless and healing orbit change back to 1h buff your party members and finish =P ok in party its really bad but most of time there is a cleric =) but i dont understand the sentence "And with warlock as sub you can solo grind." You cant do with cleric ?

Of course you can, you can even grind with 1h only. There are some factors that play a role in grinding, for example: damage output, killingspeed, mobility etc. Using warlock as a sub your damage output and killingspeed increases by some percent. The warlock buffs lower the physical defence and stuff, which makes your damage go up (obviously).
So my point is that going with cleric as a sub (for 1h) just isn't efficient. Warlock provides better benifits. Hope that clears stuff up.
avatar
Zu
New Member
New Member

Male
Number of posts : 68
Age : 24
Location : >:3

Thanked : 4
Silk : 3165
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: European Character - Full Str or Full Int?

Post by Tala l RoCÈýPain on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:34 pm

hmm ok but warlock will only increase the killspeed at giants or uniques because at normal mobs is useless because they have low hp and everytime switch for debuffing the mobs back to 1h or 2h will slow down the kill speed =) both cleric and warlock have some advantages. my favourite is still 2h/cleric

_________________

avatar
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 916
Age : 25
Location : Germany

Thanked : 35
Silk : 4551
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: European Character - Full Str or Full Int?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum